My First Blog

 Hi there , 

I am NS , I found this blog concept very cool and good from the movies, You can write or express anything you want or happen in your life anonymously ,I always thought of writing an blog knowingly it woud be the worst blog because my vocabulary is not that good and english too and other languages i know  is my regional language and writing blog in that language is not getting an feel of writing an blog seriously. As in ths pandemic period i got free time to write an blog and this is my 4th try to write an blog.So i'm 21 years old active on all social platforms,So I was popular in my school which was best school of my town and also had a large group of friends which started slowy decreasing in number by 4-5 friends anually. That is natural 😅 LOL , I was very social and extrovert person, had multiple girlfriends also, going out with friends was my daily business. My parents were very fed up by me as i had brains and was was smart intellectually in all areas other that studies. As i belonged to very good reputated family and influential too in the town or used to be influential.My school life was very fun, alot of funny incidents occured, everytime i remeber those stories i laugh alot. Every group of friends has an a guy who always will find an way to do something i was that friend my boys also supported me, So as time flys i was failing in every class and was not able to passs an class without giving a retest, from 9th standard to 12th I've given around 10-12 retest.

 So there was an teacher in our school that too very old and retired 2 times from service but she then also came to school. As the age of my school and age of that teacher didnt have any much difference and plus she super strict, If she was teaching in an class my boys and me will never go through that coridor only.We were in luck till 10th standard she was never our class teacher or any our subject teacher , our division D of 10th standard luck was burried down as Miss Oldie was there political science teacher. So we were in luck, we only heard stories about her from our seniors and div D as how strict she was, Beating students was not allowed but it was habit of miss oldie as she shared same age with foundation of our school. school authorities never said anything to her, So i was just as usual punished and sent out of the class in 10th standard with my 2 friends and sent out of class for us means Authorised bunk so we would roam around the school amd come back before the bell rings. It was an normal day roaming around the school as i was in div A so meand my friends were just 100 yards far from our class and were late also so the bell rang And from div D Miss oldie came out and stood infont of us that was first time i saw her so closely. We had heard so many stories about her and her violence that my throat got extremely dry ,So she called us and tols us to be on one side of the coridor and she was countinously looking at us three and i was like in my mind I am dead today, She asked us WHAT IS THIS? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUSELF? these were her questions her anger was reflecting on her face and we didnt know what was she asking about roaming around on punishment but how did she know?, and first word came out my mouth  was SORRY MAM thats it. We didnt have the audacity to ask what was she asking about . Then she asked THIS IS WHAT YOU COME TO DO SCHOOL? again the worst confusion what was she asking my friends were remebering every GOD they ever heard off and by this time all the division came out and were about to watch our Beating show as Protagnist of the beating show was in full power , then oldie pulled one of my friend by his shirt collar gave a nice tight slap and said pull up your trousers (as that was the period of low waist pants)  Me and still left friend from slap started pulling over our pants, By the time we pulled over our pants she grabbed me gave me 3 slaps that were tight and hard and respectively the 3rd one too, as we were thrashed and about to say sorry and leave the maths teacher which gave us the punishment to get out and stand outside the class came over, Now it was time for us to say our last wished and maths teacher asked where were you guys raoming as the miss oldie was most senior teacher the maths teacher told miss oldie that these 3 are most notorious students of my class and disturbs the whole class by there acts and our faces were already red we saw each other faces and saw the death coming over then, miss oldie took us to staff room to her cabin and the SLAP TAP SLAP TAP continues and after that our faces had marks of her wedding ring and whole batch knew we were the goats who just got slaughtered . That was the first interaction with her and we made up in our minds We would stay away from this teacher in the left years in our school, then around last month of 10th standard we got news that Miss oldie got retired again and she is leaving the school after 1 month , that we were so happy, our joy that can't be expressed but Bad thing about of good time is it will end and end quickly. so after giving 3 retest in 10th standard i was moved in to further class 11th standard that too ARTS, Yess we were the vehla's of the school , But we forgot Miss oldie was an social science teacher and ARTS main subject were POLITICAL SCIENCE , geography etc. And the school didnt have any free experienced polictical science teacher amd then our HELL time started school decided to call the Miss oldie back for teaching us that subject, we were chilling at out homes and the school had not started yet , As the rule of our gang we didnt go to school on first days afte that we get to know from our friends that Miss oldie is taeching us Political science and hearts failed that day and in our minds we made up that our academic period is now over, and fun part one of my friend seriously leave the school only in the fear of miss oldie. Then on third day of school we went to the school and usual me and my friends had only 1 notebook only So the political period came and we didnt had the textbook,our balls were in our throat,about to have a heart pain and oldie came over asked about our textbooks very nicely she asked and said it's no problem You don't have the texbook but surely bring the next day and very nicely she explained why studies are important and etc and nodded our heads happily and that day we were so shocked that oldie didn't touch us and no shout at us also, we with joy faces got home chilled whole day but none of us bought the book and the next day we all with full confidence went without the political science textbook whole bindaas, Everyday 2nd period was our polictical science and now all the fear was vanished we thinking the oldie is our new friend now, So 2nd period came oldie entered the class , me and my boys always sit in a line there were single benches i was always at 2nd bench so oldie asked whoever dosn't have the book standup and with full power we stood up and said textbook was not available at book store that was first and last time we spoke infront of her we got 3 slaps each and was the too tight for us. Next two years of 11th and 12th standard political science period was like a person on ventilator one slap or burst ........BEEP BEEP>>> DEATH, 😆 That was not enought my mother made me study tution at Miss oldie only now i was getting slapped at school and on tution as well.

There were many stories with miss oldie next story in next blog..!

Comments